Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My first kiss

My first kiss was rather wet and sloppy. It was given to me by my first actual girlfriend. We were fooling around one day at her house which was just across mine (under the watchful eyes of her sister) and she was sitting on my lap when she suddenly planted a large and wet kiss on my left ear.

I was pretty elated because it was my first ever. I think I spent more time thinking of her than I ever did on anything else. What we are going to do. How life was so wonderful. Et cetera et cetera et cetera. We were practically an item for about 3 years. Mornings before school were spent scuttling like a raccoon and swinging like a monkey over the fence to see her. I shall never forget the happy moments we shared.

Just recently I got to contact her again thru Facebook and she really hasn't changed much at all except that like me she is married and a parent. People change over time and move on forward in life. I'm glad that I have gone thru life thus far and experienced life as it is for me.

No comments: